Monday, September 2, 2013

Long Blank Canvas And Butterflies!

Hello Linnie Bloom Friends, 
Pinky here again-
Today I have a project to share using the amazing
I had a good time creating this canvas. 
I used Smooch Spritz which I spritzed in graduated
colors- them to mute it I spray painted over the smooch with regular almond color
spray paint. I love how effective it was. 
I stamped the butterflies and the vintage lace. 
I added embellishments for the pop. 
 Because I wanted texture I added Hambly acetate paper. 
This was a fun project with Linnie Blooms Canvas. 
Here are the links to all of the Linnie Bloom Sites:

Linnie Blooms - by Linda Barutha
Twitter:  LLLCreate
Direct link to the online shop:  http://linda-barutha.squarespace.com/shop/

Products Used:
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz
Ribbons Unlimited Sheer Ribbon
Pink By Design Stamps
Liquid Pearls
Hambly
Webster's Pages sticker alpha
Pink Paislee stamps

5 comments:

  1. So stinkin' pretty!! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors! You are UBER talented!! I love seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very pretty I like your butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous, I love the colors everything about it!!! You are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete