Tuesday, December 3, 2013


 Lost Mitten

Have you ever been walking around in the wintertime, and see a random glove or mitten laying on the ground? I always wonder who is belongs too.. I seem to lose one of my gloves every year.. NEVER FAILS! lol 




I made this adorable winter card featuring Linnie Blooms Large Mitten Shape..  I painted the shape with Lindy's Stamp Gang in "Frosry Forest Green" then added some May Arts Pom-Pom Trim.. I wanted just a touch of more color, so I found a small crochet flower in my stash, added a pearl for the center.. I then tucked the mitten in some raggedy burlap  trim and a few pieces of floral sprays.. My background is a  kraft color card base and a few embossed snowflakes in silver.. I topped everything off with some Sno-Tek :)


Thanks for visiting my blog and Linnie Blooms blog today! Be sure to check back often! 

Linnie Blooms - by Linda Barutha
Twitter:  LLLCreate

Direct link to the online shop:  http://linda-barutha.squarespace.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment