Thursday, January 2, 2014

Long Blanks & Shapes

Happy New Year~  Today I wanted to show you another version of the Linnie Blooms Mixed Stitch Long Blanks.  I wanted to add a photo to this one and tons of texture and colors.  I used acrylic paints, gelatos, and color shine for the colors.  I used the arrow/house shape, 3 pennants/banners, a heart, a bookmark and the textured trim all from Linnie Blooms.  The shabby trim and hangers can also be found through Linnie Blooms... are you a Creative Rep for Linnie Blooms?  If not you may want to sign up.. it's the only way you can get your hands on these awesome shapes and textures. 

I am a Design Team Member for Linnie Blooms and a Creative Rep.  Here is a look at my kit that I got once I signed up. 

Yes,  you even get that cute little suitcase to use to display all of your Mixed Media Shapes, Journals, & Supplies.  Comes with color shine, adhesives, a hanger, enough blanks for hosting a class or workshop.  Plus as a Creative Rep you receive tons of tips, tutorials, news, and hands on training.  What are you waiting for?  Sign up with in the next two weeks in order to save money.  You can sign up under me or you can sign up directly through Linda at Linnie Blooms. 

Have a great day!  Kimberly Scrap It Girl

4 comments:

  1. whoooowhoooooo!....I am soooooooo excited to start designing and using my Creative Rep kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! This banner is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing "kit" so much inspiration! Your project is just DARLING! Love it...

    ReplyDelete