Saturday, May 24, 2014

adorable puppy

Hello to all!
I'm Juraci who's here with you again!
This cute puppy photo is my Sheik, now 12.
Today I made a layout 
using canvas that you can buy in Linnie Blooms .
Let's see how I built this page, I hope to inspire you.




First I made the background with stencil and plaster
 After I painted with spray paint and stamp the canvas
 I used some flowers and voila! Are you ready my layout making a mix of canvas, paint and plaster!
Thank you all! Y'all have a great weekend

7 comments:

  1. fabulous page .. great background and fun treatment of the canvas accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page!! I simply love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! So much fun details and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet project for your awesome photo! Love the colors here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun project! Great use of the canvas pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the different layers/textures you were able to create on the canvas pieces...great job : )

    ReplyDelete