Friday, May 9, 2014

May Challenge - April Showers have brought us May Flowers! - Flowers the alternative way

Are you up for the May Challenge when the Designers have been challenged to use Linnie Bloom Canvas Flowers? I´m going to show you an alternative way of using Linnie Blooms product for creating your flowers. Here is my step-by-step on how to make it happen.


And this is my finished result. I painted the flowers with a bit of Heidi Swapp Color Shine to achieve the right effekt. I also reshaped the flowers a bit to give make them a bit wider. 




I really hope you enjoyed my mini class, and that I will see your creation uploaded to the May challenge!!

5 comments:

  1. super cute and great canvas floral tip.. love it... amazing colouring on the project

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I love new creative ways to use my Linnie shapes!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS, what a super duper creative way to use the Linnie shapes! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love how you did that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these colors are amazing, Marie! I must try your flower technique! Gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete