Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lite my Fire

Happy Wednesday!
During June we have been an Outdoor Fun challenge.
I'm sure at first glance you can guess where I am headed with my sassy card.
We have lots of bonfires at my house all summer long.
...and....Marshmallows are a MUST.
I think my husband will get a kick out of this one because he is 
always the fire starter.

I used a Linnie Blooms shapes card kit for the base and
a Linnie Blooms canvas pennant shape to accent the "you" on my sentiment.
I just added some yellow acrylic paint and doodling to make it unique.
You will never run out of options with these pieces. 
Now don't forget that you can share your designs on the 
Linnie Blooms Facebook page for a chance to be the Pick of the Week...
we'd love it if you did!

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! I really love the colors, the textures and the layering!! Wonderful job Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Donna...it is a sassy card and I think it's awesome. I'm with you...marshmallows are an absolute must..I almost always make myself sick eating a whole bag myself..lol. Great card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute outdoors card.. great accents and fun and bright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heavens- what a fun summer card! Love the bright colors! mmmm S'mores!

    ReplyDelete