Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Freedom!

Happy Hump Day!  Ashley here with my July challenge creation for you!  I decided to make a patriotic card, so I used the canvas stars from Linnie Blooms.


I painted each star with watercolors (Yes, I painted the one on the left, too!).  The background paper is Celebrate Paper from the Simple Stories Sea to Shining Sea collection, and I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Barn Door.  The sentiment in the bottom right corner is from a Studio G patriotic set and was stamped using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Faded Jeans.  I adhered the canvas stars to the background paper with fabric glue, then I added some Stickles in Xmas Red and Star Dust.  The blue glitter I added was from Studio G.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you're enjoying our projects this month!


1 comment:

  1. I love this Ashley...the LB canvas stars are definitely the focal point of the card and they look great : )

    ReplyDelete