Friday, July 11, 2014

Guardian Angels

Well, this week finds me on a road trip. I brought a small pack of supplies as well as all my Linnie Bloom's pieces. Tonights stop was at my mother's home. she is an expert quilter. She has been playing we me and we are having a great time creating. Since you can never have to many Guardian Angels. Tonight we have added another to my list. Something for me to take and stay safe as I drive for the next 4 weeks. (Los Angeles to Anchorage Alaska & back) It is just me and my little dog. Now to include this beautiful quilted Angel.






Thanks mom for the help sewing this lovely little angel. Happy creating!



4 comments:

  1. This is so neat! Love how you sewed this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LB blooms are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you are able to bring along some crafting projects on your journey! What a trip that is...Your guardian angel is marvelous and even more special because your mom was able to work on her with you. GREAT post! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a super cute angel.. amazing project

    ReplyDelete