Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Linnie bloom 5x5 canvas

Hi
Schools reopened today. Finally I will be back on my regular schedule of crafting and scrapping.
Today I am sharing my work on linnieiblooms - 5x5canvas.I really love this size, can be used in various ways.
I mounted mine on corrugated board and framed it.
process

I started by applying Faber Castel texture paste and then combing the paste with the Faber castel texture comb.
Next by using faber Castel stencil,and paste added more texture.
applied Faber castel gelatos on the texture and then sprayed some water to spread the colors on the canvas.
Tied blue and yellow thread for added texture and then cut a piece of wire mesh and added on the canvas.
I stamped a cardstock with Stampendous butterfly , embossed the butterfly with golden powder.
Next I colored the creative embellishment Key to black, added some beads and pasted it on the butterfly
Finally Splashed some black and brown paint on the corrugated board around the canvas.

Hope you will like it. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments: